Fantastic Beach House – 1704 Lovell Avenue
Imagine driving up to your fantastic beach house nestled on a secluded cul-de-sac approximately 1 1/2 blocks from the beach or the back river.
Park under the house in the ample 2 car garage, walk up to the second floor where abundant light spills in through the windows washing the entire living area in a warm glow. Dash up the stairs past the 2 guest/children’s rooms and their bath to the large master suite with its own balcony. After freshening up wander down to spacious kitchen and dining area to mix a cocktail and sit on your screened porch waiting family/guests to arrive. This great 3-bedroom 3 bath house constructed in 2004 out of cement board siding used for single family home, vacation get-away or vacation rental.
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths
- Open Floor Plan
- Screened Porch for Relaxing
- Gracious Master Suite
- Minutes from the Beach or Back River
1) It is very private. On the end of a cul-de-sac with very private screened porch
2) It is perfect for entertaining – kitchen/LR and screened porch have great flow
3) The master bedroom is very large
4) The neighbors on the cul-de-sac are very friendly
5) Great for naps because it is so quiet
6) We can choose which beach we want. Back river or Oceanside. Both right around the corner equal distance
7) I love the very relaxing color
8) I have plenty of bike and beach chair storage
9) Bunk bedroom sleeps 4!
10) Tybee Island is the perfect beach town
Top 10 reasons why I love the Tybee House
Follow me on:
Call or send me an email. I'd be
happy to work with you.
Cell Phone: 912-658-9111
Office Phone: 912-233-6000