Find your real estate career
Today, to have a successful real estate career, accessibility is key. The accessibility of information, resources and knowledge makes our agents sought out over and over again by would-be buyers, renters and sellers of residential and commercial properties. Many of our agents have specialized, advanced degrees in subjects such as Architecture and Historic Preservation. They pride themselves on sharing their remarkable knowledge and expertise with our clients. At Cora Bett Thomas Realty & Associates, we know that a successful real estate career is made by having knowledge and the tools available to provide the best service possible. By joining the most successful real estate agency along the 100 Mile Coast and becoming part of the Cora Bett Thomas family, you will have access to everything you need to market yourself and your clients.
- Cutting-edge technology and personalized support
- Matterport 3D property views
- In-house graphic design and marketing team
- Highly-trafficked and sophisticated website
- Online marketing, and social media programs and support
- A competitive and rewarding commission structure
- Multiple offices
- A video team and camera drones
- The best affiliates available
- Active Georgia Real Estate License
- Minimum 12 month trailing transaction volume of $2,000,000.
- Minimum of seven transaction sides during past 12 months
- Clean GREC file. No investigations or findings.
We pride ourselves on providing stellar administrative support in collaborative state-of-the-art office environments. Our thinking is that by supporting our agents in being exceptional at what they do, we are ensuring that our customers receive the best level of service. Our office locations put our agents right in the center of everything. This also helps to provide the sense of family and community that is one of our core values.
At Cora Bett Thomas Realty & Associates, we believe in the importance of encouraging the growth and education. We encourage professional development through the attendance of seminars, workshops and training sessions. We also know that sometimes everyone just needs to get together and unwind. That’s why we have weekly staff happy hours and encourage our friends and family to join us.Learn More Contact Us